Creating Win-Win Relationships – July
Dramatically increase your effectiveness with others as you learn the principles and skills of trust and interpersonal dialogue.
When trust is absent, relationships are characterized by an adversarial attitude: me vs. you; us vs. them. Rather than goodwill, there are deep and hidden animosities.Respect is lost and our performance is compromised as our energies go into manipulation and protection rather than working together towards a shared vision.
We believe that the most successful organizations of the 21st century will be those that know how to create a climate of trust and goodwill among their employees.
What You Will Gain
In this program, you will learn how to interact with others in ways that build trust and win-win outcomes. Specifically, you will:
- Learn the core elements of trust.
- Identify how we engage in collusive, weakening patterns of relating to others.
- Experience a change of heart and know how to break out of collusive patterns.
- Come to view others in a way that promotes unity, trust and goodwill.
- Understand the three phases of interpersonal dialogue and practice the dialogue skills.
- Commit to interacting with others in strengthening rather than weakening ways.
- Develop the ability to confront poor performance and behavior problems.