See Your Vision
A Goal without direction is just a wish. To make a goal a reality, we need to have a plan. We have to see what we want or how will we know when we get there. You have to see it, to achieve it. One way of doing this, is to create a vision board.
Five simple steps to creating your vision board!
- Get a poster board, some old magazines and glue.
- List your goals and find pictures that represent them.
- Glue your pictures on your poster board.
- Your vision board is a work in progress. Leave enough room for additions and remember you can always make an additional board.
- Put your board somewhere that you have to look at it often. The more you see and believe in your dreams the more likely they will come true.