Over the past 30 years, Rick Soetebier has been a student of self and relationship improvement. He has become an astute observer of people and relationship issues. Over time and through a relationship and marriage that ended after 25 years, Rick started to develop some of the fundamental principles that are found in his book, Dating Backward: A practical guide to dating and finding your soul mate. You can benefit from his observations, education, research and personal experience; he will be able to help you make better relationship decisions. Date consciously and settle for nothing less than extraordinary in your next relationship.
Dating Consciously Small Group Program
This small group program is designed for both the experienced dater who has struggled with finding an extraordinary relationship and one that is just getting back into dating after many years of being away from it.
- What is Dating Conscious Consciously?
- Why do we date: loneliness, fear, financial, marriage?
- Limiting Beliefs: What is keeping me stuck in poor relationships or from finding the right relationship?
- Overcoming limiting beliefs: What can we do to get unstuck?
- Are you susceptible to a co-dependent relationship?
- Great to extraordinary communication!
- Conversations: What do you talk about?
- What baggage do you carry with you into your relationship?
- Maintenance: How to keep your focus and not settle for less than extraordinary.
- The date; prepare to be no place else.