Make This Holiday Season Your Most Profitable Ever
When we think of Holidays we don’t typically think of making money, right? Well, I would like to help you to create a new Holiday tradition. A tradition that helps you to move from the ho-hums to the Ho, Ho, Ho’s. Holidays typically carry a great deal of stress and burden with them. This provides the perfect opportunity for business, family and financial challenges. What an opportunity to step up and really listen and support them. This allows the opportunity for more in-depth relationships that could last throughout the year.
People generally have more pain and stress over the holidays, correct? So, let’s stop and think about this for a minute. Doesn’t that provide the perfect opportunity to be there for them? To help them make a connection, get a good deal, get something free, or someone to listen when they need to vent to or talk. That’s it. By doing this you have potentially developed a valued relationship and a future business partner.
So, with all that said, what can you do to make it the best holiday season ever for you and your business?
- Listen to others when they are talking about their challenges. This is going to make them feel valued and when they feel important they will remember you when they need your services.
- Give something away. People love to get something free, especially at Christmas. It doesn’t have to be a huge gift. A cookie, a flower or gift certificate for your services.
- Send Christmas cards to everyone that has helped you out over the past year. It makes them feel like their efforts were appreciated.
- Be of service. People will remember you if you help to alleviate their pain. Get into the season and think about how you can help others.
- Make people feel good. Smile, laugh and bring cheer to everyone you meet.
Happiness is like a virus that can spread like an epidemic. Why not let it start with you?