David King is an executive coach. Why should you care? If you’re a non-profit executive, or a small to medium business owner, most of the work of your agency/company is done by other people. Your job as the leader is to interact with your staff, as well as your board, your customers, and everyone else to make your group successful! In other words, you now are a people person. David knows about people and how they relate to each other. He can help you discover leadership skills within yourself that you didn’t know you had! The result? Your company/agency is more successful.
What makes David think he can help you?
- He has about 15 years of experience consulting with non-profit and company leaders.
- He led a non-profit agency during a five year period of major expansion.
- He has owned and operated successful companies.
- He was a practicing psychologist for over 30 years, mostly helping people get along with each other.
- He has a Ph.D. in Psychology. (So he should know what makes people tick)
- Goal setting
- Time management
- Becoming the best possible version of me
- In his youth, David was a pilot for the US Air Force, and Pan American Airways. (He’s seen the world.)
- He’s a native Texan, but has discovered that the Midwest is a pretty neat place to live and work.
- He has degrees from Texas A&M University and the University of Texas – about as ecumenical as it gets in the great state of Texas.
- He’s a cancer survivor who luxuriates in the love, beauty, and opportunities that each day brings.